Production Team Lead 2010 - Present
- Utilize analytical and computer skills to determine priorities for production schedules and plan work assignments.
- Leading and coaching up to 20 team members; providing direction and guidance that has increased motivation and decreased contract delivery times by 12 hours.
- Ensure on hand inventories of raw materials are available to support daily missions.
- Train new employees in operating standards, safety, company values and policy concerns.
- Developed process changes saving thousands of dollars in unneeded maintenance cost.
- Employ 5s and lean manufacturing processes into daily activities.
Studio Manager 2007-2009
Consumer Programs, INC
- Performed daily routine audit tasks and drafted reports for review.
- Trained new employees and provided new employee orientation services.
- Developed strategies to drive higher retail sales.
- Visualize customer needs to meet their expectations.
Master Sergeant, US Army
High Tech Regional Training Site-Maintenance, Sacramento, CA
- Oversaw human resources and logictiscial operations.
- Supervised a 10 building faciliticy operations to include, building maintenance, landscaping, key and locks and vendor work verifications.
- Collaborated with other senior members to create strategic and operation plans and resource allocation.
- Policy administration and policy development in the areas of annual leave, training, performance ratings, physical security and annual human relations training.
- Verbal and written communications with internal members, over 450 students annually and external entities.
- Created three modernized computar labs.
- Served on the facility build counsel.
- Established the needs and plans for a new training facility to move unit into a technology rich enviroment.
University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, Maryland: March 2018
Bachelors of Science: Business Administration
Gwinnett Technical College, Lawrenceville, Georgia: May 2015
Associates of Applied Science: Web Development
Gwinnett Technical College, Lawrenceville, Georgia: May 2009
Associates of Applied Science: Commerical Photography
20+ years in various military positions (Electronic Maintenance, Training and Development, Human Resources).
10 years civilian sector (Restaurant, Retail, Manufacturing)
- Problem Solving
- Computer Software:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Adobe)
- Technical Aptitudes:
Electronic Maintenance, Web Development, Digital Printing Press.